Connect with us

News

Coronavirus From Indian Ocean, God Mandated Satan To Spread It – Prophet

Published

on

Apostle Victor Adelowo of the Dunamis World Outreach Ministries has disclosed that Coronavirus was initiated by God, and that He (God) commanded a satanic demon called the bebian spirit from the Indian Ocean to spread and smite mankind with death.

Apostle Adelowo made this known in a prophetic release made available to newsmen on Monday of which a copy was made available to INFO DAILY.

While declaring that the pandemic would be wiped out totally from the earth August 1, 2020, he predicted that the total of seven million would die of the virus across the globe before the date, adding that 95% of the victims shall be unbelievers.

READ ALSO: Read Prophecies On COVID-19, Others From Nigerian Prophet

He stressed that henceforth no single christian shall die of COVID-19, and that all those christians who have tested positive shall recover of their health soonest.

” Coronavirus which is COVID-19 will be wiped away from the earth between now and 1st August 2020, 90 days from today.

“God is the initiator of COVID-19. He commanded Satan the demon called bebian spirit from the Indian Ocean to spread the plague Coronavirus according to queen corona of the Indian Ocean to kill and smite the earth with death.

” Seven million people will die worldwide in this Coronavirus pandemic. 95% of the people that will die are going to be unbelievers. These are: politicians, traditional rulers, religious leaders, etc, who do wicked things in secret places.

READ ALSO: Prophetess Claims Her Contact With COVID-19 Patient Brings Cure

” From henceforth, no one christian shall die of COVID-19. All those christians who have test positive to COVID-19 shall surely recover their health”, his prophecy reads.

Stating that answer to COVID-19 is in the church and not government nor medical practitioners, Adelowo urged men of God across the globe to pray for their members so they will be immuned from the pandemic.

He warned that a more deadly disease that will shake the whole world will emerge very soon, but after Coronavirus must have gone and forgotten.

READ ALSO: COVID-19: Warri-based Billionaire Pastor Doles Out N1.1billion Charity, Challenges Others To Give

Comments

News

Obanikoro Testifies Against Fayose, Says Ex-Ekiti Gov Got N1.2bn For Election

Published

on

By

A former Minister of State for Defence, Senator Musiliu Obanikoro, on Wednesday, narrated to a Federal High Court in Abuja how N1.219bn cash was airlifted to support the election of a former governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose.

According to him, the inability of a defunct bank, Diamond Bank, to handle huge amount of money prompted the airlifting of the money.

Fayose and Spotless Investment Limited are standing trial on 11 charges bordering on money laundering and stealing to the tune of N6.9 billion.

Led in evidence by the counsel for the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, Wahab Shittu (SAN), Obanikoro explained that the money came from the former National Security Adviser, Col Sambo Dasuki (retd.), adding that only he could explain its source.

READ ALSO: Rivers Court Remands Couple Over Alleged N500m Fraud

He added that he only got the information about the money from Dasuki, saying that it was the former NSA who told him that the said money had been paid into the account of Sylvan Mcnamara Limited.

Obanikoro said, “I was a minister under Jonathan’s administration in 2014. Sometime in 2014, we were going to have an election in Ekiti State. I was saddled with the responsibility of coordinating the activities in the election.

“Some days before the election, I got a call from Gov. Fayose asking me if I received any message for him from ONSA, I can recall that prior to that, we had some activities among which was fundraising for that election.”

He also denied taking out the money as speculated in a report by an online media platform.

READ ALSO: Bauchi SEC Approves N300bn 2024 Budget

Obanikoro said, “When Mr. Fayose called, I told him I would call him later. I had a call conversation with the NSA and was told he would get back to me. After, he got back to me that N2.2 billion was paid into the account of Sylvan Mcnamara Lomited..

“The money came came from the NSA. Only the NSA can explain the source of the fund.

The bank lacked the capacity to handle the situation. It was a last-minute decision- to ferry the money to Ekiti.

“I handed over the cash to Agbele for onward delivery to Fayose. I did not take any money or N19 million, contrary to the publication by a Lagos-based online platform.”

READ ALSO: Ondo Crisis Worsens, Assembly Demands Aiyedatiwa’s Resignation

When asked about his relationship with Sylvan Mcnamara Limited, Obanikoro said the account was initially opened to tackle terrorism in Lagos after which it was used to disburse funds for elections.

He said, “The account was created to deal with the issue of Boko Haram in Lagos, the account was created by Taiwo Kareem, and the account was used for the purpose of disbursing funds for election.

“I put a call through to let Fayose know that the money had been paid. Diamond Bank had said it did not have the capacity to make the funds available, so we opted to airlift the fund. The funds were airlifted from Lagos in two tranches, the volume was much.”

After listening to Obanikoro’s testimony, the presiding judge, Justice Nnamdi Dimgba adjourned the case till February 27, 2024.

Continue Reading

News

Northern Elders Forum Gets New Spokesman

Published

on

By

The Northern Elders Forum has appointed Abdul-Azeez Suleiman as its new spokesman, following the exit of Dr. Hakeem Baba-Ahmed.

The PUNCH reports that Baba-Ahmed was appointed by President Bola Tinubu, as the Special Adviser On Political issues in the office of Vice-President Kashim Shettima.

Until his appointment, Suleiman was the spokesman for the Coalition of Northern Groups which comprises over 50 civil society organisations in the 19 northern states and Abuja.

READ ALSO: TVET: Benin Chamber Seeks Policy To Promote Private Sector Participation

NEF’s Convener, Prof. Ango Abdullahi, in the appointment letter he personally signed, said Suleiman’s appointment was a reflection of his contributions towards promoting and protecting the interests of the North and Nigeria.

Abdullahi, a former Vice-Chancellor of Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, said, “I am pleased to inform you that I have approved the recommendation to appoint you as the spokesperson for the Northern Elders Forum.

“Your appointment is a reflection of your unwavering dedication and contributions towards promoting and protecting the interests of the North and Nigeria as a whole, during your time with the Coalition of Northern Groups.

READ ALSO: Rivers Crisis: Call Wike To order, Ijaw Group Tells Tinubu

“Furthermore, your extensive experience in credible, fearless, selfless, and ethical journalism, also contributes to making you a great fit for this role.

“The NEF hopes that you will utilise your exceptional qualities and experience to enhance NEF’s activities and promote its image through cooperation with its directors and other members of the Forum.

“Congratulations on your appointment, and we look forward to the incredible value you will bring to the NEF.”

Continue Reading

News

Bauchi SEC Approves N300bn 2024 Budget

Published

on

By

The Bauchi State Executive Council (SEC) has approved the medium term expenditure of about N300 billion for the 2024 physical year.

Mr Aminu Hammayo, the Bauchi state Commissioner for Budget and Economic Planning, disclosed this while briefing newsmen on the outcome of the State Executive Council (SEC) meeting on Wednesday.

According to him, the budget estimate was made on the basis of certain assumptions like increase in oil production capacity, increase in Value Added Tax.

READ ALSO: Kano Youths Protest Teenager’s Killing, Police Arrest Killer Cop

Other assumptions he said included the impact of the withdrawal of oil subsidy as there had been an increase in the amount of revenues accrued into the federation account as well as the increase in the cost of goods and services.

“The budget estimate for the year 2024 is about N300 billion and we have a proportion of about 58.8 per cent allocated for capital expenditure and about 41.2 per cent for recurrent expenditure.

“This means the emphasis is basically on capital expenditure so as to generate more revenue in the future.

“This budget estimate is going to be presented as a bill to the state House of Assembly and after the presentation, we will still come back to where there will be a budget briefing to give the details of what the budget is all about,” he said.

READ ALSO: EFCC Warns Nigerians Against ATM Swap Fraudsters

Also speaking, the state Commissioner for Information and Communication, Mr Usman Garba, explained that a decision had been taken to create a Ministry of Regional Integration so that the problems and challenges of the people would further be attended to.

He said that this decision was taken during the Northeast Governors Forum meeting held in Yola, Adamawa state on Saturday.

“Here in Bauchi state, the governor has decided to merge this new ministry with the ministry of Higher Education.

“So, what we have now is the Ministry of Higher Education and Regional Integration,” he said.

Continue Reading

Trending