Politics
Nigerians React As Former Army Spokesman Appointed Into Peter Obi’s Campaign Team

There was a social media outcry following the appointment of Major General John Enenche rtd, as a member of Labour Party Peter Obi’s presidential advisory council.
Enenche had claimed photos and videos from the massacre at Lekki Tollgate during the EndSARS protest were photoshopped
Supporters of Labour Party Presidential candidate, Obi cried over the appointment of Enenche insisting he is not worthy of any position in Obi’s campaign team due to his role in covering up the Lekki massacre in October 2020.
Enenche, a former Director of Information at the Nigerian Defence Headquarters, said the report of soldiers shooting the protesters was mere allegations.
Enenche was among the 1,234 Obi’s campaign team as a representative of the North-Central.
Supporters have been calling for the immediate removal of the former army spokesperson and accused those in his support of being hypocrites.
A Twitter user, @Esteembehemoth tweeted “I am of the opinion that Major Gen. John Enenche should be made to either tender a public apology for the role he played during the #EndSars struggle or be forced to resign.
“Anything else other than this is like spitting on the graves of those who lost their lives on 20:10:20.
Another Twitter user, @I_Am_Ilemona “Maj Gen John Enenche (rtd), who appears on the Labour Party PCC as representing the North Central, once called the Lekki Massacre “photoshopped”.
READ ALSO: Presidency: Why I’m Yet To Release Manifesto – Peter Obi
“His appoint, barely 10 days to the 2nd anniversary of the Lekki Massacre, should raise very serious concerns for everyone #EndSARS”
@Fakoyejo_Ola “I was shocked. The appointment only means Peter Obi supports John Enenche’s view on the death of EndSars protesters being photoshopped.”
@Uzochi_O “My own beef with the Peter Obi PCC is the inclusion of Gen. John Enenche (Rtd). Much as his inclusion is strategic and might come with some weight, I won’t forget his role in the #EndSARS massacre. He was the one who said DJ Switch’s IG live was photoshop. I can’t forgive that.”
@Ucijomanta “Gen John Enenche whose name is No18 on this PAC list denied that the #LekkiMassacre at the Tollgate never happened and that all the videos and pictures were photoshopped. Today he’s on the messiah PAC list of the labour Party, you must be an evil person to support Labour on this.”
Politics
Soludo Visits Tinubu, Goes Into Closed Door Session With President

Anambra State Governor, Prof Chukwuma Charles Soludo, on Thursday, paid a courtesy visit to the President, Bola Tinubu, GCFR at the State House.
Report by the Chief Press Secretary to Governor Soludo, Mr Chris Aburime stated that President Tinubu received the Anambra State Governor with excitement, describing him as his long standing friend of over 22 years.
Aburime said, “The President used the occasion to further congratulate Governor Soludo on his landslide victory in the just concluded Anambra gubernatorial election.
READ ALSO:UPDATED: INEC Declares Soludo Winner Of Anambra Guber Poll
“Recall that President Tinubu had earlier issued a congratulatory message to Governor Soludo immediately the governorship election was concluded.”
Governor Soludo was declared winner with 73% of the votes cast by the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC.
Other details of the meeting were, however, not disclosed as the press Secretary told DAILY POST that both men went into a closed door meeting after the reception.
Politics
2027: I Will Resign If Tinubu Loses In Edo – Governor Okpebholo

Edo State Governor Monday Okpebholor has vowed that President Bola Tinubu will win the 2027 presidential election in Edo State.
Okpebholor in an interview captured in a viral video vowed to resign if the outcome of the 2027 election does not favour the president in Edo State.
According to him, the entire people in Edo State are ready to vote for the president, citing projects that his (Okpebholor) administration executed since the All Progressives Congress, APC took over the state.
READ ALSO:Okpebholo Fires EDOGIS Managing Director
He claimed that there is no opposition in the state, stressing that everyone is supporting the ruling party ahead of the 2027 elections.
He said, “There is no opposition here in Edo everybody is for Asiwaju in this state.
“Tinubu is more popular than me in Edo state. If he doesn’t win the presidential election in Edo in 2027, I will resign.”
Politics
JUST IN: El-Rufai Formally Joins ADC

Former Kaduna State Governor, Nasir El-Rufai, has formally joined the African Democratic Congress, ADC.
El-Rufai, a founding member of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, left the party earlier this year for the Social Democratic Party, SDP.
READ ALSO:JUST IN: Atiku Officially Joins ADC, Registers With Party In Adamawa
In his resignation letter from the SDP, dated November 26, 2025, the former governor stated that his focus is on contributing to the strengthening of a unified democratic platform that can offer a credible political alternative to the people of Nigeria.
“I wish to notify that I have resigned my membership of the Social Democratic Party, SDP, effective 26 November, 2025,” he said.
Metro4 days agoJUST IN: Again, Terrorists Storm Kwara Community, Kidnap Pregnant Woman, 10 Children, Others
News5 days agoBREAKING: South-West Governors Hold Security Meeting In Ibadan
News3 days agoHow To Access Your Pension Before Retirement
News5 days agoArmy Releases List Of Shortlisted Candidates For SSC Course
Politics5 days agoJUST IN: Atiku Officially Joins ADC, Registers With Party In Adamawa
News5 days agoJimmy Cliff, Jamaican Reggae Legend, Cultural Icon, Is Dead
News3 days agoBREAKING: Tinubu Declares Nationwide Security Emergency, Orders Armed Forces To Recruit More Personnel
Headline3 days agoCoup In Guinea-Bissau? Soldiers Deployed Near Presidential Palace After Gunfire
Metro5 days agoBandits Claim Kebbi, Niger Abductions, Vow More Attacks On Soldiers, Politicians [VIDEO]
News3 days agoTinubu Appoints Non-Career Ambassadors For US, UK, France














