Connect with us

Latest news

18-year-old Bride Dies During Sex With Husband On Wedding Night

Published

on

The honeymoon of an 18-year-old woman and her 29-year-old husband was cut short on a sad note after the bride suffered a heart attack during sex on the wedding night and died.

According to a report by The Sun, the lady started to feel unwell and collapsed at their home in the city of Ibirite in Brazil on Thursday evening.

The incident happened after the couple had gotten married during a ceremony at the husband’s farm earlier in the day.

Advertisement

It is reported that when she suddenly became unwell, her disturbed husband called his neighbour for help and then pleaded with a taxi driver to help rush his wife to the hospital but he refused.

READ ALSO: Celebraty Reveals Which Gender Loves Sex, Cheat Most

He then called another taxi driver but he also refused and rather advised the helpless husband to call the emergency services instead.

By the time the paramedics arrived after a long wait, they found the woman struggling to breathe and confirmed she had suffered a heart attack, reports say.

Advertisement

While being conveyed to the hospital for treatment, the newly wedded young bride sadly died on the way.

Examination of her body did not show any sign of foul play or violence, and a neighbour reportedly told the police she didn’t hear any screams or noises to suspect that the couple quarreled before her unfortunate demise.

READ ALSO: Why You Shouldn’t Take Your Sex Life For Granted

A post-mortem examination found the woman had a history of bronchitis, so her death has been considered accidental.

Advertisement

The bereaved husband who was left traumatised as a result of the unexpected death of his wife on their wedding night of all days said he is unsure if he could continue living in the same Brazilian city.

Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Headline

COREN Begins Evaluators Training For OBE

Published

on

By

Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN) on Thursday began the training of programme evaluators for the Outcome-based Education (OBE) system intended to produce graduates with required skills to excel in the workplace.

The training, which took place at the Benson Idahosa University (BIU), had participants drawn from the universities and private sector within the South South region.

According to the Registrar of COREN, Prof. Joseph Odigure, the workshop was to train and equip programme evaluators of the OBE who would form COREN database for accreditation of Engineering programmes.

Advertisement

He noted that every aspect of the accreditation process have been streamlined to enhance the credibility of the evaluation.

He said: “In Nigeria, accreditation is necessary for recognition of programmes and registration of engineering graduates as professional engineers. The goal of the workshop is train and equip programme evaluators of OBE who will form COREN database for accreditation of engineering programmes.

“Every aspect of the accreditation process has been streamlined to enhance the credibility of the evaluation. Contrary to earlier practice, there is no quantitative mechanism for final decision making. Therefore, programmes under accreditation must sustainably comply with the requirements in all areas of evaluation.

“Every action of the evaluators must be driven by responsibilities and conducts, according to the stipulated Code of Ethics for Evaluation. Constituency amongst various accreditation team members in terms of evaluation and final recommendation must be maintained,” he added.

Advertisement

The Registrar said that the training would take place in other geo-political zones in the country.

READ ALSO: Suspected Yahooboy Who Specialises In Using Children For Money Ritual Arrested In Edo

Vice-Chancellor of BIU, Professor Sam Guobadia, who was represented by the Deputy Vice-Chancellor, Professor Johnson Oyedeji commended COREN for the initiative, noting that efforts at upgrading and streamlining engineering practice in the country is great.

Advertisement
Continue Reading

Headline

‘Why Obi Cubana Is Still With Us’ — EFCC

Published

on

By

The interrogation of socialite and businessman, Obinna Iyiegbu aka Obi Cabana, entered the third day, on Wednesday, without any hint of when he would perfect his bail and leave the anti-graft agency in Abuja.

An Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, confirmed to Vanguard that the businessman was still being grilled and that his release was hinged on his ability to perfect his bail conditions.

The official did now, however, give details of what the businessman was expected to do to satisfy the bail conditions.

Advertisement

“There are many things for which the businessman is being interrogated and until he meets the conditions for his bail, the interrogation would continue,” the official said, without explaining what the issues linked to Cubana are.

But among the likely charges are those bordering on abuse of the Naira, tax fraud and money laundering based on what the source called ‘verified business transactions’.

It will be recalled that the EFCC had, on Monday, invited the businessman to its head office to answer questions on sundry issues.

The agency merely classified the issues as tax fraud and money laundering but declined to give specifics.

Advertisement

READ ALSO: Obi Cubana Passport Seized

It will also be recalled that Obi Cubana came to the spotlight following the flamboyant burial he and his followers staged for his late mother earlier this year.

It is not clear if the invitation by the EFCC to Cubana is related to the way local and hard currencies were sprayed during the obsequies of his mother.

Or whether there are other issues related to his questioning by the operatives of the anti-graft agency.

Advertisement

Continue Reading

Latest news

Drogba Returns, Scores Hat-trick Against Arsene Wenger’s Team

Published

on

By

Chelsea legend, Didier Drogba, on Wednesday night, returned to action to score a hat-trick against Arsene Wenger’s UNICEF XI team in a charity match.

Wenger returned to management to lead a UNICEF XI out against Marseille legends.

Wenger’s side moved into a 2-1 lead at the Stade Velodrome in his first.

Advertisement

However, Drogba stole the show with his trio of goals for Marseille legends.

The Ivory Coast legend found the net twice and then even dusted off his infamous celebration for his third goal.

Marseille legends triumphed 7-4 against UNICEF XI.

READ ALSO: Mikel Obi Reveals Player Who Helped Him At Chelsea

Advertisement

Formula One hotshot Pierre Gasly was also on target in the enthralling game.

Meanwhile, Robert Pires, Jens Lehmann, Mathieu Flamini and Samir Nasri, all Arsenal legends under Wenger, made appearances last night.

Advertisement
Continue Reading

Trending