Politics
Why Harris Ruled US For 1 Hour 25 Minutes

Vice President Kamala Harris ruled the United States of America for barely one hour 25 minutes on Friday.
Biden had to allow this in accordance with the provision of section 3 of the 25th Amendment of the United States Constitution.
President Joe Biden, who turns 79 on Saturday, in line with the provision of section 3 of the 25th Amendment of the Constitution of the United States, decided to transfer power to Harris to enable him undergo a medical examination to determine whether he is fit and has the capacity to discharge the powers and duties of the office of the president of the United States.
READ ALSO: U.S. Food Banks Struggle To Feed Hungry Amid Surging Prices
The transfer of power from Biden to Harris was a history making event, as it is the first of its kind in the history of United States.
With the transfer of power, Harris has now become
the first woman, first Black person and first person of Asian descent to serve in that capacity in the United States of America.
According to the United States Press Secretary, Jen Paski, President Biden knew very well that transferring power to Harris, will make another history for her and the United States.
She said: “Today was certainly another chapter in that history I think that will be noted for women, young girls across the country.”
With Kamala Harris taking over the mantle of leadership, Biden was able to undergo a routine colonoscopy medical examination to determine if he is fit to continue to call the shots as the oldest President to ever rule the country.
Biden who was administered anesthesia for one hour and 25 minutes at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center during the colonoscopy examination, was certified fit by his primary physician, Dr. Kevin O’Connor.
A six-page verdict memo released by the White House stated that: “Biden, who turns 79 on Saturday, “remains a healthy, vigorous, male, who is fit to successfully execute the duties of the Presidency.”
Consequently, the Press Secretary, Jen Psaki disclosed that Biden has assumed office as president once again.
She said: “President Biden had since resumed his duties after speaking with Harris and White House chief of staff Ron Klain at approximately 11:35 a.m.”
READ ALSO: Robots Hit streets Of U.S. UK As Demand For Food Delivery Grows
Since President Biden, the oldest President to ever rule the United States declared his candidacy for the White House in 2019, there have been speculations about his health status and fitness for the country’s topmost job considering his age.
Similarly, ongoing speculations that he may seek reelection for a second term, keep raising concerns about his capacity to continue to provide the right leadership for the country at 81 if he decides to contest in 2024.
Politics
Soludo Visits Tinubu, Goes Into Closed Door Session With President

Anambra State Governor, Prof Chukwuma Charles Soludo, on Thursday, paid a courtesy visit to the President, Bola Tinubu, GCFR at the State House.
Report by the Chief Press Secretary to Governor Soludo, Mr Chris Aburime stated that President Tinubu received the Anambra State Governor with excitement, describing him as his long standing friend of over 22 years.
Aburime said, “The President used the occasion to further congratulate Governor Soludo on his landslide victory in the just concluded Anambra gubernatorial election.
READ ALSO:UPDATED: INEC Declares Soludo Winner Of Anambra Guber Poll
“Recall that President Tinubu had earlier issued a congratulatory message to Governor Soludo immediately the governorship election was concluded.”
Governor Soludo was declared winner with 73% of the votes cast by the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC.
Other details of the meeting were, however, not disclosed as the press Secretary told DAILY POST that both men went into a closed door meeting after the reception.
Politics
2027: I Will Resign If Tinubu Loses In Edo – Governor Okpebholo

Edo State Governor Monday Okpebholor has vowed that President Bola Tinubu will win the 2027 presidential election in Edo State.
Okpebholor in an interview captured in a viral video vowed to resign if the outcome of the 2027 election does not favour the president in Edo State.
According to him, the entire people in Edo State are ready to vote for the president, citing projects that his (Okpebholor) administration executed since the All Progressives Congress, APC took over the state.
READ ALSO:Okpebholo Fires EDOGIS Managing Director
He claimed that there is no opposition in the state, stressing that everyone is supporting the ruling party ahead of the 2027 elections.
He said, “There is no opposition here in Edo everybody is for Asiwaju in this state.
“Tinubu is more popular than me in Edo state. If he doesn’t win the presidential election in Edo in 2027, I will resign.”
Politics
JUST IN: El-Rufai Formally Joins ADC

Former Kaduna State Governor, Nasir El-Rufai, has formally joined the African Democratic Congress, ADC.
El-Rufai, a founding member of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, left the party earlier this year for the Social Democratic Party, SDP.
READ ALSO:JUST IN: Atiku Officially Joins ADC, Registers With Party In Adamawa
In his resignation letter from the SDP, dated November 26, 2025, the former governor stated that his focus is on contributing to the strengthening of a unified democratic platform that can offer a credible political alternative to the people of Nigeria.
“I wish to notify that I have resigned my membership of the Social Democratic Party, SDP, effective 26 November, 2025,” he said.
Metro4 days agoJUST IN: Again, Terrorists Storm Kwara Community, Kidnap Pregnant Woman, 10 Children, Others
News5 days agoBREAKING: South-West Governors Hold Security Meeting In Ibadan
News5 days agoArmy Releases List Of Shortlisted Candidates For SSC Course
News3 days agoHow To Access Your Pension Before Retirement
News5 days agoJimmy Cliff, Jamaican Reggae Legend, Cultural Icon, Is Dead
Politics5 days agoJUST IN: Atiku Officially Joins ADC, Registers With Party In Adamawa
News3 days agoBREAKING: Tinubu Declares Nationwide Security Emergency, Orders Armed Forces To Recruit More Personnel
Headline3 days agoCoup In Guinea-Bissau? Soldiers Deployed Near Presidential Palace After Gunfire
Metro5 days agoBandits Claim Kebbi, Niger Abductions, Vow More Attacks On Soldiers, Politicians [VIDEO]
News3 days agoTinubu Appoints Non-Career Ambassadors For US, UK, France









